11/12/2003

ESCAPED PRISONERS DO NOT BECOME SUICIDE BOMBERS. NEITHER DO BAATHISTS. SO WHO COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE?

Ten days into the war, I wrote that our intel had to be bad or we'd have found the WMDs already. (I've had archive problems so it is gone, but trust me I said it. I wondered about it here, I think mis-dated as March 3, should be March 23rd) And on March 29th I wrote this one about the lack of planning that was ALREADY obvious to anyone caring to look. This AM Andrea Mitchell (Mrs. Greenspan) is reporting that FINALLY everyone in the White House understands we are still in a WAR, Mission NOT Accomplished, and we have a BUNCH of serious problems. Let's see what happens. I cannot bring myself to believe that "suicide bombers" are just Baathists; they have to be Muslim terrorists dying to meet with Allah and some hot virgins. Nor are they escaped criminals looking for a score, an absurdity on its face. This intel is just worse and worse and it is OUR fault; we voted for the people who castrated our CIA. You and me.

No comments: