11/09/2003

TALES FROM THE NCAA MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON IN MIAMI

Here is "spin" , another word for lying. Kellin Winslow (Jr.), the pampered but talented son of former NFL great Kellen Winslow (Sr.), said this to the press after the poor baby lost a football game:

''It's war. I don't give a fucking you-know-what about him or about you. They would kill me. ... You print that. You make money off that. ...

''If I didn't hurt him, he'd hurt me. I'm going to come right back at him. I'm a fucking soldier. Now get away from me or I'll go off. They're out there to kill you, so I'm out there to kill them. We don't care about anybody but this U. They're going after my legs. I'm going to come right back at them. I'm a ... soldier.''?
So after this draft dodging piece of shit dares to compare himself with soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and tells us all he's out there to kill people, he "releases" another statement to the press. One that is obviously composed by professional writers somewhere else. We are supposed to believe that this quasi-literate thug actually said all this:
In a statement released through the university Sunday, Winslow apologized for his comments. `After speaking with the press, I immediately regretted my comments and felt embarrassed for my family, my team, the University of Miami, our fans, alumni and myself,'' Winslow said. ``What I have learned from this experience is to take my triumphs and failures in stride. My outburst should in no shape or form be a reflection on this institution or the Miami football program.
``As for my reference to being a soldier in a war, I meant no disrespect to the men and women who have served, or are currently serving, in the armed forces. I cannot begin to imagine the magnitude of war or its consequences.''
Sounds like Trent Lott, Howard Dean, and others. What was Winslow pissed about? The officiating. They picked on him, and only him. More and more these pampered assholes begin to just piss me off. Fuck Miami, the place "daddy" had his baby attend because they had the most black coaches. Why did the officials "pick" on the piece of shit? Well the punk had a costly 15-yard penalty called against him for unsportsmanlike conduct in the fourth quarter. What was the "technicality"? Winslow pulled off his helmet and stuck out his tongue at the entire Tennessee bench. He had been "trash talking" (that's when blacks call each other "nigger" and stuff like that). Officials noticed it and slapped him with a 15-yard unsprtsmanlike penalty. He should have been tossed long before that for standing over and taunting a shaken Corey Campbell after a hard-hitting block in the third quarter. Another whining fucking black thug from the place all of them go, the University of Miami; just another part of the maximum security NCAA penal system.

No comments: