5/03/2003

STOCK MARKET Way back on 3/12 I published this. I posted more than a few times that nothing had changed. I last mentioned that things looked good, opportunity had its knuckles poised to knock, and to be ready. Well the breakout happened on Thursday/Friday and if you are doing your homework now is a buying time. I mention this now because nothing happened in the markets between March 3rd and May 1st to change anything. Yet every night on the Business Reports and every day on CNBC, the pages of various tip sheets gave you high risk "tips". That's because they ain't in business to stop publishing for two months til the market looks fundamentally sound.

I'd still caution you about the Mutual Funds. There has been a serious money drain so the volume of trading now cannot match past trading volume. This is stupid money and when stupid money comes back you may see some sudden gyrations. Have a system and invest your system.

No comments: