8/11/2003

BLOGOSPHERE CAN BE AS BAD AS MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Have you noticed that the entire bolg community has now shut up about Iran? This "sphere" can be so full of it. I blogged early on that there was zero chance of these absolutely stupid kids doing anything. They were pissed at tuition and blamed the government. Had you read any of their stupid blogs you'd have known too.

See my posts HERE and my exposure of the pathetic lack of any intelligence here. I don't think there was a blogger from Sullivan to Reynolds who wasn't beating the drum about how stupid our government was about Iran and not supporting these stupid whining kids. Iran is serious business, in case you don't know it.

I think one can conclude from this campaign that any media has the capacity to mislead their readers. When "everybody" is saying something it's probably wrong.

No comments: