10/28/2003


ARE SoCal FIRES A "WAG THE DOG" SCENARIO?

Some East Coast pricks are calling the fires in SoCal "Wag the Dog" fires meaning they are just more Hollywood fake stuff designed to get the Federal Government to give us a lot of money that we can then use to buy more medical marijuana to distribute to the wealthy in Bel Air. The question being asked to me is: have I actually seen a fire with my own eyes? I have to squirm and answer "no". The only fires I have seen is on the Left Wing TV Media and the only reporting is being done by the Left Wing Media elite reporters at the biased and lying LA Times. Have I actually smelled the smoke? I can't answer that because I was high on shit last night and don't know what I smelled. Have I seen smoke, or could it have been clouds? Absolutely could have been clouds with a sort of orange glow to them, a typically Left Wing type of statement.

In other words all the reporting on the so-called "fires" is being done by a bunch of Left Wing liars and hacks who haven't told the truth since Gore won the presidency. Should we believe them? Is this a bunch of movie special effects? Since I have not personally seen the fires I must caution all of you. What we need is a partially recovering Rush Limbaugh or a drug free Hannity actually seeing the fires and feeling the heat from same telling us before we believe these lying liberals. Why isn't G. Gordon Liddy reporting? Why has Ollie North been quiet? The National Review is strangely silent.

This is becoming very suspicious.

No comments: