1/30/2004

CALL IT THE REPUBLICRAT PARTY AND BE DONE WITH IT

Fred Barnes (on Fox) and Sullivan agree on the way for Bush to beat Kerrry (assuming Bush doesn't commit suicide with more spending). I'm just fed up with him, the deficit spending, the failure to fire Minetta and Tenet and and and. Now he refuses to face the intel failure. A pox on him, and I'm so far to the Right I think Rush is a pinko. I keep thinking about 2000 and my feeling then that we had two mediocre politicians running for president and neither one of them were any good. Late add Even the WSJ is pissing and moaning about it today. They say that Republicans are revolting. Avoiding the Groucho Marx response: "they certainly are and so is your wife", I simply say to the Journal, "name ten". "OK, name five."

No comments: