1/19/2004

Sullivan opines that Dean's sudden momentum stop in voter rich Iowa (4 fucking electoral votes; four) is due to the Gore endorsement. Novak opines that it turned the day Dean lashed out at the Republican citizen who dared criticize him.>

when a Republican heckler called Dean ''pompous,'' accused him of ''mean mouthing'' and then interrupted him. Dean erupted, shouting: ''You sit down! You had your say! Now, I'm going to have my say!''
Not true either. It reversed the day the movie stars Rob Reiner and Martin Sheen came into Iowa. The Hollywood endorsements are the kiss of death. Kucinish, the guy who put Cleveland into bankruptcy, has the support of a ton of lefties from Hollywood; Ed Asner, Ed Begley Jr. and Linda Blair plus some writers nobody has ever heard of. BTW I still don't trust polls that don't track cell phones. To top it all off, all the attention focused on one of the phoniest setups in any country anywhere is too stupid to consider. Kaus has the longest and most detailed explanation the whole setup if you want to take the thirty minutes necessary to read it (I didn't, I just scanned. I hate to cloud my opinions with facts.).

No comments: