2/15/2004

BOTTOM LINE: A STORY ABOUT A STORY

And the hits just keep on coming. Fleet Street seems to be the only "free press" in the free world concerning the Kerry sex story. Our press still has heads in sand, not naming names (ALEXANDRA POLIER), not mentioning anything other than smearing Drudge as a Right Wing website. Now the Telegraph is stating the story is very "nasty". The picture they run of the "girl", Alexandra ("Alex") Polier, shows a much less attractive person than the hot babe picture run by The Sun. The continuing accusation from the Dems that Rove and the GOP are behind the story is another lie. You can find the original net report of several weeks ago HERE. This was a Clark operatives website; a guy who posted the following on his own "non plitical" site:

I'm still on hiatus (at least my blog is) and still working 16-hour days at Clark For President in Little Rock, AR. It's the wildest, craziest, most intense, most political and chaotic experience I've ever had in my life --...
. His non political site (actually he formed the new site because his politics were in the way) is HERE. His intention to form the "new blog" was published;
I am pleased to announce the launch of a site I've been working on for a few weeks now. The site came about because I was tired of posting about politics on my own personal blog so I realized that I needed a place unrelated to CamWorld to serve as an outlet. This led to the idea of building a multiple-editor blog that allowed others to do the same thing. That is how WatchBlog was born
Entire comment was published HERE. The story has been "out there" for almost a year and actually covered up by our Media Elite. Again. This post should clear up any doubt in your mind regarding the politics of the rumor starter. Remember, as of right now this is a story about a story; no sources, no witnesses, no docs.

No comments: