2/16/2004

Buy that for me Daddy.... Anybody but me notice the 17 page letter from super terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi to al Qaeda operatives, parts of which are posted on various sites, is more literate than anything I write. This missive from a guy with a sixth grade education is suspicious because of its erudition. If I was writing it I'd use a code for the simple statement: "We're fucked unless we get some help". The real problem in Iraq is the hopelessly inarticulate White House. If the choice is between Bush and Kerry I guess I'll hold my nose (again) and vote for Bush, but his communication skills are limited to "buy that for me daddy" and nothing else. To allow the Democrats to just attack him day after day, and in so doing attack the country, Iraq, and our troops there, is inexcusable.

No comments: