2/03/2004

HAVE TO STOP BLOGGING FOR A WHILE I have a license in the financial field and have a problem with postiing any of my market opinions because I may or may not have clients in those positions; my opinions can be construed as an attempt to move markets. As you who have been following me know, I have called all the markets right, in some cases exactly right, and there are some people in the regulatory agencies who think I should have all clients in all positions I recommend. They don't think clients should have their own opinions "(fuck you I think gold is going to $520" after I tell them to get out doesn't cover it). Until I can get my licensing straightened out I have to stop. Last recommendation: go long April gold if it hits $393.20 (out of the money calls will do it) and by put options on Live Hogs this morning with out of the money puts, no more than $350 per option. Bye, bye.

No comments: