4/07/2004

FACTS: We will stomp these "insurgents". Our military will prevail over any army in the Middle East. That is not the point.

Bush sits on his ass in Crawford. Does anyone remember Bush saying what this "war" is about? WMD is dead; national preservation is dead; and what we are left with is nothing FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. I'm sick of the platitudes of making Iraq a democracy. I doubt that will happen. Then what?

Sure, I think our purpose is to drive a major wedge between Iran and Syria, the two major terrorist countries in the Middle East now that Afghanistan is off the radar screen. Bush never says that. Our guys are dying now for nothing that any of us KNOW FOR SURE. We hear zippo from the guy who has to tell us, the President of Crawford. We cannot lose against this gang of bums, it's impossible. In fact we could knock off the whole country in two weeks. I'm a former grunt and as such I can tell you I never trusted anyone over the rank of corporal to tell me what was really going on. As I've gotten older I realize that nobody anywhere in the Military knows what's going on. I just feel for our guys being led by this president and his gang of clueless clods. Do you believe the bullshit coming from Rumsfeld? The same thing day after day. It's always, "this is the last desparate move by the terrorists." He's either a liar, or he flat doesn't know what is going on.

On to victory. Victory over "what" escapes me.

No comments: