4/02/2004

THE MUSIC KERRY LOVES---READ THIS NOW

Direct quote from Kerry: "I'm fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there's a lot of poetry in it. There's a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you'd better listen to it pretty carefully, 'cause it's important." Here's a direct transcription of the stuff Kerry likes.

"Niggas in the church say:
kill whitey all night long. . . .
the white man is the devil. . . .
the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute;
drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . .
let's go and kill some rednecks. . . .
Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . .
I got the .380;
the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby;
I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . .
a nigga dumping on your white ass;
fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . .
I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground"; "Kill Whitey" performed by Menace Clan, Da Hood
Real poetic and real important. I'll give you one more out of thousands that Kerry says are poetic and worthy of your attention. Here's one that includes the Jews in the "Poetry"
"I kill a devil right now. . . .
I say kill whitey all nightey long. . . .
I stabbed a fucking Jew with a steeple. . . .
I would kill a cracker for nothing,
just for the fuck of it. . . .
Menace Clan kill a cracker;
jack 'em even quicker. . . .
catch that devil slipping;
blow his fucking brains out"
Here's another one that might thrill the Democrats even more with it's poetry and feeling
"We're having thoughts of overthrowing the government. . . .
the brothers and sisters threw their fists in the air. . . .
it's open season on crackers,
you know;
the morgue will be full of Caucasian John Doe's. . . .
I make the Riot shit look like a fairy tale. . . .
oh my god, Allah, have mercy;
I'm killing them devils because they're not worthy to walk the earth with the original black man;
they must be forgetting;
it's time for Armageddon,
and I won't rest until they're all dead" "Goin Bananas"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes,
You can go here as one place where the lyrics of this Kerry Music can be found.

No comments: