5/24/2004

The speech: I thought it was cold. No humanity in it. No enthusiasm for betterment. All he did was mention hospitals and schools and stuff but never got inside them and related to doctors, kids and patients; the real people and how their lives have been improved. The soccer teams, the Olympic soccer team individuals. He could have talked about individual women who have been given opportunites, but he didn't. You can bet your ass that Clinton would have. I wish he had Noonan writing his speeches instead of that dead assed cold bitch Karen Hughes; but bottom line this is the speech he wanted to give. I think we all get that terrorists are, well terrorists. I felt that he was dreaming if he thinks a free Iraq will survive Iranian and Syrian incursions "without more troops on the ground". And I still don't get why we are really there. Just not an inspiring speech when we needed one. And new ideas? This was just a news recap. Maybe middle America liked it. We'll find out, but not from Media or bloggers like me.

No comments: