6/16/2004

HAVE WE INFILTRATED IRAN?

And if not, why not? And if we have, where are they? If our genius class in DoD and the White House haven't used the past eight months to sneak CIA and other operatives into Iran with the purpose of destablizing their government than we must kick the entire administration out. Kerry and Hillary cannot possibly be worse. In fact Nader couldn't be worse. I get the feeling that DoD and Bush have just been sitting around playing the entire thing by ear since "hostilities" ended. There is no plan. There is no plan to WIN. Like in WIN. These terrorist acts are obviously coming from Iran and we sit by and do nothing. Why? Because we haven't sent anybody into Iran to do something. I'm just sick. I'm a hard core Reagan Republican and conservative and I honestly don't think I vote for these people again. Bush is NOT a leader. He's just there saying things. And our guys die. Bush the oneth would not have gone to war without a plan in place to infltrate Iran with a purpose. I'm at the point where I can't watch the news knowing that we have nothing in place.

No comments: