8/16/2004

Ali has a very good piece up right now on Sadr and his "supporters" outside of Najaf. In a nutshell, many are clerics afraid of losing their mantle of holiness if clerics ared deposed, while many more are just unemployable losers. Good piece.

And Allah, the all knowing, has a killer piece up too on women's sports in Mullahville. Sample observation

The Khomeinist version of the hijab, invented in the 1970s and now popular in many countries, including the United States, covers a woman's entire body but allows her face and hands to be exposed. Hijab theoreticians agree on one claim: a woman's hair emanates dangerous rays that could drive men wild with sexual lust and thus undermine social peace.
So that explains shaved pussies, I knew something was driving me wild with lust but I just thought it was my evil nature. Thank God it is all the fault of those evil bitches who are dying to have sex with me. Dangerous rays that that come from women's hair drive me wild with lust covers it. Now what comes from them tits? Dangerous gasses? Call your local Imam.

No comments: