8/14/2004

What do we KNOW about Kerry?
1. We know he lied about being in Cambodia over Christmas 1968, and used this lie to manipulate senators, the public and the press when he was making some political moves.
2, He didn't know who was President in 1968 (he thought it was Nixon).
3, We now know that he shot a VC in the back while the guy running away. He received a Silver Star for this. Or was it a Bronze Star? The citations don't exist and the medal authorization(s) were signed by two Admirals who were nowhere near the action.
4. The Kerry campaign is very confused and is still developing "a storyline."

So why am I not totally pissed? Because I never read or watch MSM. I watch sports, FOX, and read on the web. I watch movies on TV and some of the history shit. I'm not going to ruin my life by staying constantly pissed off. I think that if you choose to read me you are also getting your news from the same unreliable and irresponsible sources and are a menace to life as we know it.

To those of you with no military experience who wonder just "how the fuck does a guy fake medals?" a little enlightenment. Notice all officers, even the women who have been nowhere and done nothing, have six rows of medals. How do they get them? They put in for them. I have 2.5 rows of ribbons. They include several generic battle zone medals, two unit commendation medals, a medal for serving in some fucking hole with 200 guys and only one whorehouse (standing in line for two hours for a piece of ass deserves something besides a dose of the clap and loss of self esteem), and one for staying out of trouble (a clerical error). Guys who want to grease the system go to the head clerk and grease the fucker. It is relatively easy to do a month or so after a battle when people are more glad to be alive than be suspicious. One of my friends who I served with for every minute of my military career starting ion boot camp "proved" a point by getting himself a bronze star for a battle that never took place. Niether of us were career guys, I don't know that he would have dared pull that stunt if he was staying in. It seems that Kerry did a lot of brave shit that everybody else did, no more and no less, but he knew how to play the system for maximum personal gain. That's who he is.

BTW: The biggest moron on TV is on display on NBC Olympics. The stupid bitch was praising the Saudis. Still wondering? Why it's the high rated Katie Couric, the one all women love because.....I guess because they're all stupid too.

LATER BTW:
I had the women's vollyball game between Germany and Cuba on TV early this AM, did a bunch of stuff outside, drove to the market etc. and two hours later I returned to see the fucking game was still on. Wonder why NBC does tape delay?

No comments: