9/29/2004

Are you getting pissed up to here over the faked up photoshop hit "photos" of Bush, Kerry, and anybody else who happens to be the target of every totally untalented jerkoff? I hope so. The good sides of all this are that (1) none of them are funny any more and none will change any minds about candidates, and (2) the fact that most of us will now focus on the important things in this campaign. Of the roughly 500 new fake photos up today not one of them will cause a thought to cross a mind anywhere outside of a Junior High locker room.

Then there is phony "link building" by some bloggers. This is the practice of "linking" to ten or more other sites while allegedly writing some sage observations. Particularly annoying is a site I used to read every day called AllahPundit that is now totally tedious to read because you have to link five to eight times during every entry. I don't link because I don't give a fat fuck; I have good traffic, people who want to read me know where I am, and I'll never just link to build exchange links.

Then there's this from badjocks.com: Kobe Tells Cops Shaq Paid Out $1 Million in Hush Money to Women

Finally, the total outrage of the month. Bigger than memogate, the genocide in Darfur, or binLaden. I refer to the rape of SoCal by the FOX network last Sunday when they held off showing the first five minutes of the Colt-Packer game in favor of the "overtime" bullshit going nowhere Rams-Saints game while showing us all four colt-Packer toughdowns on tape. This overtime game was so boring that the stands were more than one third empty by the time the winning field goal was kicked. THEN the assholes cut to at least four minutes of commercials before switching to the real game. Fuck you Fox, you scumbags.

No comments: