9/20/2004

I'M A BIG MOVIE STAR AND I KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU

Where are they, our beloved movie stars? Oh my gawwwd the polls show that only 36% of the stupid voters like him. The rest will get mad at me and not go to my movies and what would I do without $20 million a year? My grosses in Iraq are down to next to nothing. My Saudi friends won't even phone me. Even Hamas gave me a bad review in the Dirty Jews Daily.

When it comes to courage remember 9/11. The "stars" were all cowering under their Bentleys and some were even crying. It's just possible that these gutless wonders have been told by the DNC to shut up. Kerry can't have been pleased by the rants of celebrity drunks and doped up movie stars.

So with Hollywood out of the public mix, who should I vote for? People Magazine tells me nothing. The Globe has no opinion at all. And Smoking Gun dot com just keeps showing my idols and Gods in jail. Keep in mind that the Hollywood Left is still pouring money into the "cause" and still putting propaganda into their shows and movies so they haven't gone Bush. Soros is still the most dangerous guy out there and be sure to read my post detailing what an international thug he is if you haven't read it already.

Just looks like the "Sunshine Patriot" vote is 100% for Kerry.

THE POLLS: Reports that 100 calls have to be made in order to interview one person means that the cell phone crowd is bigger than ever and they refuse to pay higher toll bills just to be interviewed. Don't believe the the poll numbers. When only the land line people are polled they are likely to be over 45, weighted to the older voters, and not representative of the entire population. Keep fighting because it ain't over by a long shot.

Rathergate: as soon as the MRI comes in on the memos we will know. Big problem: Medicare won't pay so CBS wants their insurance to foot the bill. The real question here is "did the DNC send the material or cause the material to be sent to CBS?" Who told Burkett to fax them? How did Burkett get the correct fax number? This story isn't over til we find out the real details. CBS and the DNC are engaged in a continuing coverup, and don't forget it. A piece by one time blogger Mark Styn contains this little sentence:

The only reasonable conclusion is that the source -- or trail of sources -- is even more incriminating than the fake documents.
Stay tuned and keep demanding answers.

Ryder Cup: Just another bunch of too rich self centered American so-called athletes losing to a team. Our baseball team didn't qulify for the Olympics, the NBA (Nothing But Assholes) lost in Athens, and if there was an all-star game between the NFL and NFL Europe....?

No comments: