12/02/2004

Unleaded gasoline is down hard and headed down more; thirty cents since end of October. Of course here in LA prices drop ever so slowly; eleven cents off their highs.

Take a look at Daily Demarche, another blog by some very smart Foreign Service guys working undercover. You'll learn something there. Like this

I just read here that Congress included in the most recent omnibus appropriations bill a provision that would dock countries’ foreign aid based on the amount of traffic fines their UN delegates rack up. According to the article, 110% of the amount of unpaid traffic fines from the period spanning April 1997 through September 2004 would be garnished from offending countries.
Enough to make me vote Republican.

Another site I haven't seen before is called Expatica and they headline their lead story:
Troops shot in self-defence in Ivory Coast, says France.....French peacekeepers who shot and killed around 20 people during anti-French violence in Ivory Coast early last month were acting out of self-defence, Defence Minister Michele Alliot-Marie has said.
And Abu Graib got forty days and forty nights in MSM while the murder of unarmed civilians by their French pals gets maybe one day on page 33. There's also this view of the great French unwashed: Bush triumph stirs up French bile. I think bile means something like, "I'm so pissed I could scream." Looks like the French consider us morons,,,,
"It was all a manipulation," a young waiter, who gave his first name as Matthieu, said Thursday as he tended tables in a city cafe.
More shit like that is availableHERE. .

Sensitive Politically Correct Scott Peterson jury debates grounding Scott Peterson. Hung up on TV privileges......Developing

Movie Blue State crap:
"Finding Neverland" gets the first pre-Oscar award from the "prestigious" New York National Board of Review. Check the grosses on another bio about a good guy child molester. Love Johnny Depp, and like most of you I was entertained by Peter Pan as a kid, but this is another New York attempt to tell us that homosexuals who molest kids are OK if they are great artists. BTW the "reviewers" also ignored Passion of the Christ for its "perceived anti-Semitism" and if you believe that I've got some great shit imported from Iceland I'll sell you for $500 per ounce. Anything that favors Christ, Christianity, or religion ain't getting anything but the middle digit from our elites.

I'm feeling totally left out. When I was a kid no older babes ever tried to seduce me. My only experience with it was when I was twelve or so and I tried to screw my Aunt. She smacked me and called me a "dirty little communist." I never got over the rejection. Latest one is here.

Man Arrested for Sex With Mom's Dog! Bob Reno does it again.

1 comment:

wesley said...

right, the movie Powder was about a homosexual pedo too. and the lead character dressed like michael jackson.