1/06/2005

Don't look now but the dollar is roaring---------up. I said a few weeks ago that the Fed was drying up the supply and the down was over. Trust me, it is. I posted this a few weeks ago

The rising rates, the liquidity being sucked out of the economy all indicate a rising currency. For now. Were I a currency speculator I'd listen up. This means that people holding stocks with cheap dollars are going to make a major score and those foreigners who have been on the sidelines are going to jump in. Big time bullish for stocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howard,
I can't resist commenting that pretty SI swinsuit contestant. Sadly, I was stuck watching the drivel. The ...ah...(ahem)..wife was into it and all.

The judges savaged the poor girl Alicia (who was a queen bitch by the way). Said she had a "fat ass and love handles" then proceeded to congratulate her and tell her "You're still in!"

A precious reality moment.

Love the site. Carry on with the solid work.

ed