1/13/2005

Rather boring gate----I think Geraghty has a real good take on Rather in NRO if you haven't read it. After you participate in a gang bang of an ugly broad like Mary Mapes you can't be satisfied. You need somebody else to bang. Interesting piece in that it just lays out some facts.

OH THOSE GENEROUS FROGS or a "fuck you" manual: The wonderful French have agreed to LOAN money to the Tsunami area; opening up a credit line. The link is from Google to Expatica. So get this: while France agrees to either forgive or reduce the amount of money already owed, they simultaneously turn around and lend these dopes more money. It's a fucking disease. Debt relief seems to be more like an excuse for the French to make even more money. France is like one of those old "company stores" that kept employees in debt til they died. So while these Muslim shitheads kick us out, tell the Marines to stop building a road and leave, everybody is supposed to line up and DONATE money for debt relief. Relief of the debts run up by their governments while the governments borrow more money. I gave my ten bucks to the Red Cross and that is it for me---I think I shelled out to the Salvation Army too---no mas for these shitheads. U.S. thinks--correctly--- that debt relief only helps bureaucracies, not victims. I'm afraid that lots of our donations will not get to the victims either.