2/18/2005

Due to job I don't have the time to pay attention to everything that interests me, but the case of Lt. Pantano, the Marine accused of murder in Iraq, is being vetted pretty well around the web. I think WND is the best place to read up on it. They have links. I personally think that blind accusations shouldn't get attention, but it looks like our Military has joined the PC witch hunters when appropriate. Here too....

If Hollywood comes out against Hillary Clinton it means she cannot lose. Were I a politician of any party I'd avoid any and all connections with every movie asshole on the planet. Drudge is reporting that David Geffen is in a pussy snit about her.

The Left is now in full fledged attack mode on our Military. The ACLU claims to have photos of prisoner abuse in Afghnistan. USA Today, never failing to repeat any and all Left charges has a major article today. You can bet the nets will have full coverage tonight. The ACLU is simply another tax exempt arm of the Left Wing of the Democratic Party and the Democrats are on a "smear the Military" binge.