4/27/2005

New political party on the way?????????

I didn't have to fight
off the dinosaurs on my way to school as a kid, but I've been around the block a few times. During these sojourns I've never seen anything like the current political situation on illegal immigration. Here we have a hot issue that neither political party will address. Worse, the leadership refuses to obey the Congress as Bush avoids any funding to the border, the jails, or the tools to stop the illegal tide.

My prediction: there will be a strong anti-illegal political party by 2008---or sooner---that will defeat Republicans across the Southwest and sweep Democrats into power, OR this Third Party will actually win seats outright. GWB has led the GOP down this open border path and he will be remembered for it. Should this Third Party pick up thirty seats, it is they who will hold the balance of power in Congress.