4/30/2005

Public Service Announcement You can imagine my annoyance at Socialites Life when they showed a picture of Charlize Theron smoking shit through an apple bong (1300 pix of this babe are here). WTF is an apple bong?, I thunk to myself. I've been smoking shit for 40 years and never heard of it. So first I went to a giant picture of Charlize getting loaded using said apple bong. No help. Then I found this site with instructions so complex that I'd rather shoot heroin than make it. So I went HERE and found a sort of simple way to make it. Briefly: Skewer in the side of the apple till you reach the core, skewer in the top of the apple till you reach the core, pull through on the side of the apple. If it pulls through nicely you have done it; if it hasn't shove the skewer in the top and mash around a bit but just don't make the hole in the top too big that all your bud falls through.. wallah you're done. I don't reccommend smoking hi quality bud in it, it does get you ripped but you're better off only using it if you havent got a bong around. Others think differently. Then there is this great idea for a bong:

17 Year old arrested for using a man's head for a bong.
Morrisville, VT - A 17-year-old Morrisville youth was being held on $100,000 bail after police said he raided a tomb in a cemetery and removed a head from a corpse. Court documents said the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe for smoking marijuana
Give the kid a break. He might be able to patent the process. And there is always the chance that Paris Hilton will endorse it.