6/09/2005

Lot's of people read this blog and comment. The reprinting of a comment regarding my post about bribery within Haliburton bears reading. Might not be as bad as I said....Comment:

Have to agree on a couple of things. First I have worked all over the MME for 20 years. Hotel costs currently run from $144/night(Syria) to $210/night Kuwait. Laundry - there aint no such thing as laundramats over here. When I was in Suadi we had to go back to our parent company and get additional funding for laundry costs as they were running between $40 and $50 per week and that was for a couple of pairs of jeans and shirts, and maybe five pairs of socks and scivvies. That said, of course there is scamming on the contracts. It's the way of business over here just as you pointed out.
I wish he'd post all over because he sounds right. Thanx, Anonymous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Post all over"??? I try to only put up stuff that I have first hand experience with and that will add to the discussion...