7/31/2005

TALK RADIO CAVES--ISLAM TRIUMPHS


Before Radio our lives were governed by The Wild Bunch. Now we are governed by Political Correctness which is whatever liberals say it is. And by Radical Islam, which in this country is CAIR. CAIR caused the firing of Michael Graham of WMAL-AM talk radio in Washington D.C. The station is owned by Disney.

Michael's entire statement appears HERE in Jewish World Review, and appearing in a Jewish pub is enough for Muslims.

I take no pleasure in saying it. It pains me to think it. I could very well lose my job in talk radio over admitting it. But it is the plain truth: Islam is a terror organization. For years, I've been trying to give the world's Muslim community the benefit of the doubt, along with the benefit of my typical-American's complete disinterest in their faith. Before 9/11, I knew nothing about Islam except the greeting "asalaam alaikum," taught to me by a Pakistani friend in Chicago.

Immediately after 9/11, I nodded in ignorant agreement as President Bush assured me that "Islam is a religion of peace." But nearly four years later, nobody can defend that statement. And I mean "nobody." Certainly not the group of "moderate" Muslim clerics and imams who gathered in London last week to issue a statement on terrorism and their faith. When asked the question "Are suicide bombings always a violation of Islam," they could not answer "Yes. Always." Instead, these "moderate British Muslims" had to answer "It depends."

Precisely what it depends on, news reports did not say. Sadly, given our new knowledge of Islam from the past four years, it probably depends on whether or not you're killing Jews.

That is part of the state of modern Islam.
REST OF HIS STATEMENT HERE