7/23/2005

Tole ja back in AUGUST of '04 when Apple was selling for $12. LINK HERE I own it, did own it, and I'm keeping it. Check all the old comments trashing me for recommending it. Oh, now? It's at $43 and change. Should I have bailed the last time it was at $44? Technically yes, but I scale out. I had sold half my stuff after the stock doubled so I'm in it for nothing. ROE is up in the thousands. This is one of those long time keepers I keep talking about. I only worry about Steve Jobs getting sick. This was the classic Peter Lynch buy. Lynch says in his book that if you see a store that is doing lights out business, check out the company because you probably should be buying the stock. I commented back then that all these kids were buying tunes for IPod; most of you told me why I was wrong, and kids are lying assholes. I was right and acted on the Peter Lynch theory, plus all the IBD stuff. In that field, I really DO know my shit. Whenever you see any company doing huge business investigate. Fortunes are made on that theory alone.

No comments: