8/26/2005

I am listing Seraphic Secret as a blog of the week, even though I really don't respect anyone who censors criticism of Israel (and profanity, which is whatever he says it is).

His claim to fame (or victimhood) is that he's a Republican film writer in Hollywood. So I'll list him just so you can drop by and see what he says. He is NOT my cup of tea. Just another crypto fascist posing as a liberal Republican. All these ex-liberal Democrats are full of shit. They are still liberal Democrats, but because they are Jewish they see the war in Iraq as their war too. Being a Republican in Hollywood doesn't mean shit to me. It's like being a slut in a whorehouse..... In other words you do what the rest of them do only you don't charge for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howie,

What screenplay has this G*dawful spoiled Jewish-American prince written? Does he have any actual credits?

Your new crush simply isn't a very impressive prose stylist:

{ ... So, no dirty language and no Israel bashing. That's it. Pretty simple. That's our agreement. Break it and we reserve the right to ban the commentor--forever, and as you know that is a fate worse than, well most anything. Gosh, imagine not being able to comment on the How I Married Karen saga. I mean, that would be heinous!

This stuff is even covered under some kind of treaty I've seen on other blogs that talks about copyrights and has words like "whereas", and about a dozen subclauses. But I'm a compassionate guy and I'm not going to subject Seraphic Secret readers to the full text of some international copyright treaty because reading it is a lot like ingesting a massive dose of Thorazine.

So: Let's just say that Seraphic Secret is covered under this treaty and so are you by something called mutual consent, and blah blah blah, and boy am I glad I didn't go to law school.

-- david.davenport.1@netzero.com