9/10/2005

For a PERFECT example of slanting news be sure to go HERE and read Patterico's point by point exposure of a Los Angeles Times propaganda/phony news "story.

BTW: On a much more serious note; after watching some of Pitt losing to Northern Ohio I'm hedging all bets on Notre Dame vs Michigan. Look for blow out city because Notre Dame beat a really shitty team in Pitt. (posted hours and hours before the actual slaughter). I'm hedging by betting the "overs". My original bet was for Notre Dame to cover the 7 points. That money is down the fucking tubes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notre Dame will probably lose 14-3 Howard and you will lose both bets!

Bartelson

Howard said...

I'm covered 40.5 to 58 although I think Michigan will win so big it's ridiculous. In fact I may go one more in the 60 or better. Pitt is horrible and the Domers beat nobody.

Anonymous said...

17-10
Ain't that just way it usually goes?
Personally, when I hedge its a waste of time. When I don't hedge, its a disaster.

Bartelson