9/30/2005


JOHN McCAIN IS HIS BIO

McCain's "killer ap" in the language of Apple's Steve Jobs, is his bio. That is who he is. No matter what, that killer bio must be punctured or else.

In the spy biz there is a mantra that goes something like this; “Never trust anyone who has been through torture and come through on the other side without spilling his guts.” The reason for this “rule” is that once a man goes through the unspeakable horrors of endless torture and doesn’t break there is nothing left for him to fear. He is not controllable. He will do whatever he wants to do. He fears nothing.

John McCain spent five and one half years in a Viet Cong prison where two to four guards beat him every day for a year; on some days ten of them beat him. He spent two years in solitary confinement; due to his plane crash he had his leg broken so badly that his lower leg was at ninety degrees from his knee and his arm was broken. When he was rescued and placed on display in the middle of the street a VC soldier stuck a bayonet through his foot and slammed in the shoulder with a rifle butt. He went years without treatment for any of his injuries.

LIBERAL REPORTER: Senator, how is it that you come out against tobacco but not alcohol?

McCAIN: (Laughing) Boy you sure know how to ask the tough questions. Show me where whiskey engages in false advertising and I’ll get some of my friends to tell their children to stop drinking.

That’s a tough question for a guy like McCain, ain’t it? When his captors discovered he was the son and grandson of admirals, he was offered a chance to go home, but he refused to break the military code that POWs are released in the order that they are captured.

TOUGH LIBERAL REPORTER: Where do you draw the line between illegality like robbing a bank and immorality like the war in Iraq?

McCAIN: I infer from your question that robbing a bank is not immoral, so the question confuses me.

Can you believe that some Liberal draft dodging wimp can ask a question to a guy who has been tortured and didn’t break and expect to trap him? After McCain had been tortured for a year the abuse continued. Still they refused to give him medical attention.

“I didn't believe this. I thought that if I just held out, that they'd take me to the hospital. I was fed small amounts of food by the guard and also allowed to drink some water. I was able to hold the water down, but I kept vomiting the food. They never did anything for my broken left arm. It healed by itself. They said I needed two operations on my leg, but because I had a "bad attitude" they wouldn't give me another one."
TOUGH FEMINIST REPORTER: Does it bother you at all that women in the armed forces might be captured and raped?

McCAIN: Being captured and not raped ain’t so hot either....

Of course the feminist reporter laughs because she has nowhere to go to get an answer. McCain knows the game. When he got a question in the Hanoi Hilton and responded in a way the VC didn’t like it was different:
“When I said something to them they didn’t like the guards who were all in the room, about 10 of them, really laid into me. They bounced me from pillar to post, kicking and laughing and scratching. After a few hours of that, ropes were put on me and I sat that night bound with ropes. Then I was taken to a small room. For punishment they would almost always take you to another room where you didn't have a mosquito net or a bed or any clothes. For the next four days, I was beaten every two to three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked."
TOUGH HARD LEFT REPORTER: When Hillary Clinton won in New York against Rick Lazio, what was your reaction?

MCCAIN: She won because she ran against Lazio. If she had run unopposed I think she would have lost.

Finally he was about to break; about to do what they wanted him to do. McCain:
“Then the "gooks" made a very serious mistake, because they let me go back and rest for a couple of weeks. They usually didn't do that with guys when they had them really busted. I think it concerned them that my arm was broken, and they had messed up my leg. I had been reduced to an animal during this period of beating and torture. My arm was so painful I couldn't get up off the floor. With the dysentery, it was a very unpleasant time.”
TOUGH NETWORK TV REPORTER: McCain Feingold has turned out to be a joke. How are you going to fix it?

MCCAIN: A joke in like ha ha ha, or ho ho ho? Or a joke like “Say what you will, Michael Eisner made the monorail run on time."
"Thank God they let me rest for a couple of weeks. Then they called me up again and wanted something else. I don't remember what it was now-it was some kind of statement. This time I was able to resist. I was able to carry on. They couldn't "bust" me again. In other words, if you are going to make it, you get tougher as time goes by. Part of it is just a transition from our way of life to that way of life. But you get to hate them so bad that it gives you strength.”
And so it is with John McCain. It is a laugh when a bunch of liberal wimp reporters “grill” him about something. He laughs, not because he is a good humored happy guy, but because he was tortured for five years by the VC and comparing them with being roasted by these reporters is really a joke to him. We will never know the inside of this man, we will only know what he chooses to reveal. He has come out on the other side of torture and he is his bio. He is fearless. What’s to be afraid of? Losing a fucking election?

So in the language of the spy business being fearless as a result of coming out on the other side of torture can be a problem. The man could be truly fearless and actually afraid of nothing. If so, he is a man that can’t be trusted. He has no constraints upon his urges, thoughts, and desires. No need for party loyalty. As it becomes obvious that the Republican Party has no leadership at all, no candidates capable of marshalling the troops, McCain is the default candidate.

So get ready for a guy who can't be trusted, not because he is dishonest but because he has no code other than his own private one.

Note: Both questions and McCain responses have been made up

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note: Both questions and McCain responses have been made up


I like to think I'm smarter than the average bear. But, the point here is lost on me.

MaxedOutMama said...

It's not lost on me. McCain may be a politician, but he is a man who had been pushed beyond normal human limits.

He has a ferocious will and a sense of duty. The question with this man is what are his goals - what is his purpose? What does he believe his duty is? He'll do it, if he can.

He could be either a great president or a disastrous one.

Anonymous said...

"The question with this man is what are his goals - what is his purpose? What does he believe his duty is?"

Your asking this as if he were new to the scene. He came on the national political scene way back in 1982. That's a long history to take a look at. He is defined by the media as a centrist and is a favorite of the leftwing media as a person to go to when they want a republican point of view. He is popular.

But, I was not being honest when I wrote in my previous comment that the point was lost on me. I was trying to call Howard out because I do not believe he wrote this.

McCain's "killer ap" "...is his bio." "No matter what, that killer bio must be punctured or else." Or else what? The nukes gat launched? Toxic bio weapons labs get opened to the public? I'm hanging here, throw me a bone.

What is this language of the spy business? "... coming out on the other side of torture can be a problem." People have survived touchier. Do most of them become problems? Do we have examples of this?

Why go on further to define McCain with a bunch of fiction?

50 points
What political figure can be defined with this statement; "We will never know the inside of this man, we will only know what he chooses to reveal."?
a) President G. W. Bush
b) President Clinton
c) Senator McCain
d) All Senators and Congressmen
e) All of the above

100 points
What political figure can be defined with this statement; "So get ready for a guy who can't be trusted, not because he is dishonest but because he has no code other than his own private one."?
a) President G.W. Bush
b) Senator McCain
c) All Senators and Congressmen
d) All of the above

200 points
Answer the following in essay format. What "Code" do politicians live and work by?

I'm not a big McCain fan, nor am I defending him. I just do not believe Howard wrote this.

Howard said...

Yes, I wrote it.
My sources include a woman I went to high school with who was under cover for a time at the CIA and another woman I went to high school with who worked in "data collection" at the CIA (and is now the mayor). Both scoff at trusting anyone who has been tortured. If you will check stuff written by Charles McCarthy and Herb Meyer you will find the same observations.

My point is only that most of us are constrained by certain fears, real or imagined, of the consequences of our actions; people who have gone through torture without "cracking" either fear all consequences or none at all. A politician who fears nothing is as dangerous as one who fears everything. McCain? This guy is potentially dangerous as hell because he has no constraints at all and he is tough as hell; really tough as hell.

Anonymous said...

you will like smeDhtbW [URL=http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/]CL outlet[/URL] for more zuLYhvkt [URL=http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ [/URL]