9/07/2005

USTA MAKES US WATCH WOMEN'S TENNIS AND MAKES SURE MOST OF US MISSED THE MATCH WE WANTED TO SEE

U.S. Open mens---if you missed it you missed it. Jesus, a great match that the young gun just couldn't pull off. If you tuned in early you had a dreadful women's match featuring oh so slow Lindsay Davenport (and some Russian babe who couldn't serve) that the USTA tried to jam down our throats. The real match was probably the end of Agassi, his last great winning match, but is it the beginning of Blake? I don't know. Blake was younger, quicker, faster, and hit the ball harder. And still lost because.... ??? And of course the tennis ruling class made sure nobody on the East Coast who works for a living saw it since it didn't end til nearly 2:15AM. But we got to see women's (ho ho that's rich) tennis. What shit. If you still think that ever so slow base line playing women are remotely as good as men you have to be a feminazi moron. I say let them play in the dark so nobody can see how fucking bad they are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't care how good or bad the women are. It's all eye candy and adrenalin to me. Same with women's pro pool and Olympic volleyball. Have I ever watched a commercial during a pro men's tennis match, pool tournament, or volleyball match? Nope, cause I don't watch them. I know that non of the women are as good as the men, but hey, if you cant figure out why I prefer to watch the women, then your either to old or to gay. ;-)