10/27/2005

The Bush White House has turned into the Nixon White House — complete with Harriet Miers as its Rosemary Woods, with an 18-year gap in her credentials..... so starts Ann Coulter's white hot hot enough attack on Bush, citing the border, spending, signing the "Fair Campaign Act, and Miers. This means that both Hannity and Coulter have bailed on the Republicans in a single day. While Coulter is merely a clever antagonist, she is widely read by all us weird people, and probably represents a fairly wide POV. She accuses Bush of a betrayal worthy of Judas in destroying conservative hopes for the Supreme Court. She is stunned that Bush appointed "Ben Bernanke for Fed chairman — A MAN WHO'S TOTALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB," adding that The White House has yet to explain how this happened.

The "problem" now is Bush, Bush and his entire White House staff. When a Republican president makes enemies out of loyalists like Coulter and Hannity, you know the cake that was put in the oven didn't rise; something is wrong with the recipe. I'd only add that the sell out now includes reversing course and reinstating the U.S. Department of Labor's Davis-Bacon regulations on federally funded hurricane recovery and reconstruction projects in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. And before I forget, The White House failed to add their support for the Coburn amendments.

Read her column....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A MESSAGE FROM THE MESSIAH EDGAR MORENO:

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT, BECAUSE I AM, HOW CAN I NOT BE. LOL LOL LOL....IT'S FUCNNY HOW ALL OF YOU ACT LIKE IF THE KING SOESNT EXCIST......WELL...IT'S QUITE OK, YOU'RE SELF DESTRUCTING, THATS ALL FOR ME......NOW LISTEN UP, FOR THE IMPOSTERS WHO TRY TO BE ME, AND CLAIMTHEY ARE THE INTELLECTS, WHY DON'T YOU PROVE TO ME THAT YOU'RE SMARTER, PLEASE PROVE IT TOME, INSTEAD OF TALKING BEHIND MY BACK, INSTEAD OF PLOTTING MY MURDER, WHY DODN'T YOU TELL ME IN MY FACE THAT YOU WANT ME DEAD?..........TOO FUCKEN BAD, BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO DIE.........LOOK AROUND.....I WEAKEND THE EVIL SOURCES OF THIS NATION FOREVER, AND THERES MORE TO COME, I WANT ALL MY GOLD THAT WAS STOLEN AND I WANT ALL THESE ALIEN CAVER BASTARDS THE FUCKKK OUT MY PLANET. EDGAR MORENO THE REAL REAL REAL MESSIAH IS TAKING OVER. IF YOU HAVENT HEARD, MAYBE BECAUSE EVIL RUNS THE MEDIA. THATS WHY....IT DOESNT MATTER, I DONT NEED THE MEDIA. I GET MY OWN FAME AND RESPECT TOTHER WAYS. HONESTLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THOSE TWO. I CAME TO DESTROY EVIL WITHT HE TRUTH, RULE AND CONQUER. AND THATS WHAT I WILL DO.

EDGAR MORENO THE MESSIAH
547118

MEXXIAH@GMAIL.COM