10/27/2005


BUT, BUT, THEY'RE TOO WHITE

How 'bout them White Sox???? For the first time in a while I called a major sporting event correctly. I also think that this team is the best baseball team I've seen since my yoot; no weakness at all....well their shortstop makes more errors than a Bush appointee, but other than that, WOW. But all the phony liberals and race hustlers are pissing and moaning that the team is too white, it's like they cannot stand it if whites win any athletic contests. So you say that there ARE blacks on the team? No, they are not the right kind of blacks, they are blacks from other countries. The Black American, Dye, may have been named MVP by the fake liberal media just to send a message to us uppity white people. Lost in all this is the fact that ALL of the White Sox top management is BLACK, something that is a major breakthrough in racial politics, but that doesn't count to the race hustlers in both media and politics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I called the season correctly also. I predicted that it wouldn't be Boston. They lost me after "gay pride" day at Fenway with all those impressionable kids being suckered into that crap! Not one role model player protested either.

Oh well, what can one expect from Massachusetts?