10/15/2005

In case you doubt that Roger L Simon is still a liberal----Well, the proof is in his pudding. He censors comments that are critical of his POV. At heart he's still a Lefty fascist from Hollywood. He called a blogger who disagrees with him "irresponsible." I posted a comment that basically asked: who the hell are you to brand anyone "irresponsible." I commented that Tom Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Victor Hugo, Jesus, and everybody else who has done anything was also irresponsible. I repeat, Simon is still at heart a Hollywood leftist fascist who is in favor of the war, mainly because he is Jewish and sees that a U.S. loss will basically end Israel as a country. Period. He's about as conservative as Howard Dean or Al Gore. And, like a hell of a lot of "former" Jewish liberals, he cares most about Israel, not about Iraqi freedom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why do you link to him?

Howard said...

Forgot he was there....thanx

Anonymous said...

I repeat, Simon is still at heart a Hollywood leftist fascist who is in favor of the war, mainly because he is Jewish and sees that a U.S. loss will basically end Israel as a country.

Wow, Howie, funny thing is, I have suspected you of the same tendencies. I suppose I was wrong.

Another thought: an Iraq-friendly US is also bad news for Israel. Perhaps I should amend that to say, an Iraq which allows US bases and exports plenty of oil.

Why? Why does the US need Israel anymore, if we're staying in Iraq?

//////////////////////////////////

Also, do you have a comment on AAPL's performance lately?

david.davenport.1@netzero.com

Howard said...

Re; Apple....I got in at around 22 and change, sold half at around 42 so I'm in for nothing. I think as long as Steve Jobs is around he will keep developing killer aps that young people HAVE TO HAVE. I mean, I need a two inch video screen giving me music videos like I need cancer, but young people really are into it.

I've opened up the comments on the Refco post.