11/04/2005


DEMOCRAT BABE OF THE MONTH

Why we don't need another dago on the Supreme Court. Impeech that fuckin' Bush an' I'll tell you why. Does he give a shit, and I mean a teeny tiny turdlet, about the Glass Ceiling? Does he? Nooo! The prick. I've been in my company for like six months now and I'm still a fucking assistant janitor. I've got an MBA from fucking Harvard, which is why men hate me because you fuckin' pieces of shit men just can't stand a woman who is smarter than you, and smarter than you is me. Some bull dyke from advertising came into the bathroom and caught me wearing these men's jockey shorts and wouldn't you know it but two days later I found a dildo and a tube of KY Jelly in my locker with a note attached asking me to meet her at a Democratic fund raiser. So I did and now we're like buds. So now I'm supposed to feel good about this fuckin' Dago in the Supreme Court? Give me a break. An' fuck the war in Iraq. An' I'll be VP of advertising in three weeks, I guarantee it.

1 comment:

The Sniper said...

Holy crap guy, this is funny as hell! Great work. Great blog.