11/28/2005

Pimping: I'm using something that actually works. So here it is, try it if it seems right. Several really good tennis players were at Thanksgiving dinner and they were talking about an "energy patch" each was wearing. The gist of the conversation was that they wore these "patches" on a part of their bodies and their energy increased markedly; they found they could work out or practice about 25% more without getting tired. An older woman there (50 something or maybe 60) said she started using them too and she stopped napping in the afternoon and never got tired. So I went to the company website from the computer in the kids room at the party and ordered some. All I can say is go there, read the testimonials (killer---NFL guys and so on), and you might try it too. Instant energy. Not a caffene high, no tingling, just energy. Website works ten times better from MSIE than the increasingly useless Firefox. Am I making a commish on sales. No. No. A thousand times no----well a blow job from the cute owner if ten of you buy.....

Late add in response to a couple of emails: No, I don't know what will happen if you put a patch on your dick, but let me know.

No comments: