3/10/2006

I just learned about this "ex" Taliban memeber with a FOURTH GRADE education being accepted at Yale. Here's the background of this EX terrorist

This is the same Taliban spin doctor who defended a regime that sheltered Osama bin Laden, held mass executions and burned entire families alive. And it’s the same haughty fellow who appeared in Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 9/11” insulting a burqa-clad woman protesting the Taliban’s misogynistic policies.
Has the entire Ivy League gone crazy? What about people who honestly worked their asses off in high school, got great grades, and couldn't get in? We all beter start re-thinking our respect for Ivy Degrees. What good are they? A fourth grade education will get you in and presumeably pass; make a stupid woman angry and you get fired; dare put up a recruitment stand and be terrorized. Somebody ought to sue.

But Vince Young, he of the 6 Wonderlic Test, wouldn't be allowed past the gate.

Best Oscar overviews are here and here. Libertas says all I wanted to say other than to prove I'm not homophobic I'm spreading the word that I got a hard on watching Brokeback Mountain. That's so I can get a job in Hollywood.

No comments: