4/28/2006

Boycot Fitness USA. Why? Because they have completly capitulated to Muslim radicals in Michigan. Schussel has the goods. Have a barf bag ready and then ask yourselves, "Where are the big mouthed feminists on this one? Where are all the women's groups on this one?"

Kim DuToit insists that every red blooded male must link to this website. Being a fan of the gunster I linked. Go there. Now. Don't thank me.

From my email I know that a large portion of my readers are women. To them I urge a reading of this piece at Front Page. Muslim gang rapes of young women in France, Germany, Sweden and Norway are now becoming the norm and feminists are silent because.... It's pretty scary stuff and the "elites" blame the victims not the perps. Coming here? Maybe. Note in the piece that all participants indicated that the acceptance of this horror is the first step in imposing Sharia Law and our left is laying down for it.

No comments: