4/02/2006

I just received this wonderfully warm letter from Debbie Schlussel:

You incorrectly claim that I have the facts wrong on
Jill Carroll. I don't. I NEVER cited the video or
any statements made at gunpoint. I cited other facts,
which still stand, if you bothered to read. But now
it is you who owes me an apology. WHEN have I sued
other bloggers? Please tell me the case. Would love
to know. You can either apologize right now on the
post for posting false info or take it down. Your
choice. But now you've posted two absolutely false
statements.
And by the way, reading is fundamental. Learn how,as
you are one of the premature articulators I'm talking
about:
Hey Debbie: I didn't mention any video as anyone who can read knows. I don't know of a time when you threratened to sue a blogger, so I retract til I learn otherwise. As for the rest: fuck you. And to you emailers and commenters on this site who told me not to link to you because you are a fat cow and a nasty cunt: Done. The link is gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie Schlussel threatens to sue Emperor Misha