5/27/2006

The Big "C" is always at the back of my mind, I hope I don't get it. I had a super scare over the past month because I had all the symptoms of prostate cancer. They ran test after test before coming to the conclusions that its just a swelling and I'm taking pills to eliminate it. Whew!

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT


















Ron Harris is probably the best photographer of women great looking women on the planet. Click on the Harris deal above and you will see a gallery of sensational looking women, all of whom put every Hollywood loser to shame. You can join his site if you choose. Unless you are lucky enough to work in a whore house, his pix are NSFW and will surely cause some envious feminist bitches to accuse you of sexual harassment if one happens to see your screen. Only click to the site while you are masturbating quietly in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Howard. Glad to hear all is well. Changing subjects, do you think if behave very,very well the rest of this life, I could come back as Ron Harris in my next life?