6/30/2006

AS THE EIGHT HUNDRED POUND GORILLAS DUKE IT OUT

The NYT and the WSJ, two eight hundred pound gorillas, are now engaged in an epic pissing contest that may do the country more good than all of us pissed off bloggers could ever do. The Journal summed up a position that I agree with:

Forgive us if we conclude that a newspaper led by someone who speaks this way (Pinch's "I feel so bad" address) to college seniors has as a major goal not winning the war on terror but obstructing it.
And the lefty reporters on the Journal's own beat also share the NYT/LAT mission to obstruct the war on terror. Personally, I think they are all motivated by the same deeply held conviction that America is evil and must be destroyed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodger does a great NYT headline showing how out of touch they are.

Howard said...

Thanx....I forgot to proof my own stuff.azogy