7/31/2006

LOVE DOES NOT MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

"It's hatred. It's the only thing that lasts."---Charles Bukowski, "Barfly"

OK, love conquers all, peace is the answer, and cornball sayings like "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" is total crap, but we slobber all over ourselves every time somebody spews that putrid vomit because the opposite is just too tough to contemplate.

Look at History. Hate is everything. Wars are started by hate, not love; murders occur when hate triumphs over common sense; and Jesus came along because all the Jews hated the Romans and were waiting for somebody to say something that might get rid of the bastards.

The History Channels have been running a series about our Revolution and I keep hearing that everybody loved freedom and loved their country. Nobody loves a fucking country. We can love a whore, when I was a kid I loved my car, I even love hamburgers, but love freedom? Love a country? What shit. Those Revolutionary guys put up with the most horrific circumstances imaginable; their toes froze off, they lost fingers, they starved. And they died. But not for love of anything. They fought because they hated the Brits. Loyalists were lathered with tar, had feathers stuck to the tar, and then the feathers were set on fire. That's love?

Hate made the Revolution possible. Hate is what is motivating the Middle East and they ain't gunna listen to a bunch of atheist American Liberals, Godless European lefties, or any offers of money. The Muslims hate money. They hate freedom. They hate the entire West. And they hate the Jews more than anything.

How do you deal with hate? Fuck, I don't know. From the American experience with white hatred for Blacks I think you have to stomp it out by every means at your disposal.

Provide the Arabs with jobs? All jobs will provide is money to buy guns so they can shoot a few more Jews.

There is no solution but naked force

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the biggest idiot I've ever stumbled across - keep spewing your hate, asshole - Karma is listening and you will get yours in spades - believe it!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 03:48:19,

I can feel the love!

MaxedOutMama said...

Well, that's a nasty dose of reality, but I think it is reality.

Talk isn't going to do a thing.

Anonymous said...

"I can see in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can see us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." - Jack Handey

btw, the first commenter is really showing his love! LOL

wmprof

Kim du Toit said...

Ummm I don't think feathers can burn, but I could be wrong.

Lemme go and shoot a crow or something, and then necklace it, purely for experimental purposes of course.

BRB