10/19/2006

After waiting with baited breath for the New Explorer 7...... Reviews are mixed to say the least. But look here because ZD Net says to download it anyway for reasons I don't quite understand. But I've never gone wrong taking their advice. Add: OK, I got it. Amazingly difficult to use; favorites, links, special toolbars. Short Microsoft Stock.

Adding to Things That Really Piss Me Off....
I write this totally nasty "fuck you" letter to Time Warner Cable telling them how much I hate them and their so-called broadband non-working system. I get back a "Thank you for contacting us" email. This means that a computer is the only thing that read my complaint. Pisses me off even more.

Adding to Things That Completely Confuse Me..... Why is it that Country Music videos, without exception, are all bad. No, not bad. They are insultingly terrible. I don't get it. The only Country videos worth watching are the reproductions of live performances.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - I couldn't disagree with you more. Most country videos are awesome, look at all the Big & Rich ones for example. Anyway, thanks for being there - Mark.