10/13/2006

E.D. Hill, last post on the subject. I sent the below letter to Roger Ailes (at her suggestion) and got a thank you from Hill. She was sodomized without lube for sure.

10/12/06

Roger Ailes
1211 Ave. of the Americas
NY NY 10036

Re; Hill on F&F

Dear Mr. Ailes

Regular viewer and fan, and especially a fan of yours for the incredible job you have done. But your latest move got to me. I cannot understand why E.D. Hill lost her job on Fox and Friends.

Which would you rather watch: Don Imus with Dwight Yoakam live or F&F without E.D. Hill? Another way of saying that she was the only reason I ever watched, but I don't watch now. Almost everyone I know who tuned in to F&F with Hill, doesn’t any more. I bet your ratings are dropping like rain drops. Personally I now watch/listen to Mike and Mike on ESPN2 instead.

BTW, she was the only female on FOX with actual brains. It was obvious. You have some air heads doing “shows” (especially the stock stuff on Saturday) and you might look at that. Her replacements are like high school basketball players going in for Michael Jordan; cute (love the lip gloss, really helps the jump shot) but not ready for Prime Time.

Put her back on.

1 comment:

GalacticallyStupid said...

Howard, let me start off by saying you are a daily read of mine. But I disagree with you on this one. F&F is a banal show at best. Ms. Hill wasn't even eye candy, which most female members of morning shows are there for. And the way they always try to talk over each other is tiresome. And I am an Imus watcher. But of course I wake up sophmoric, so it fits my mood. Great blog and insights.