10/27/2006

ODE TO MICHAEL JAY:VOTE THE WAY US SICK FOLKS VOTE, IT'S THE ONLY RIGHT THING TO DO

Michael J. Fox; just another in a long line of bogus sympathy pitch men. I have no respect for people who parade their infirmities or illnesses before the public in order to garner enough sympathy for their condition that we will be similarly moved to buy whatever it is they are selling. I have contempt for the ads that show starving little children in Africa in order to get me to cough up some loot; I am repelled by the ads featuring accident victims in order to sell me insurance; I also hate companies or small businesses that foist their lousy little brats upon me so that I will feel that the kid is so cute I will assume the business is also cute and therefore honest.

Fox is a pimp who has once again attempted to lure us into the bedrooms of liberal whores. I'd feel the same way had he been supporting a Republican, a Christian minister of some kind, or Mother Teresa. The Fox pitch, like all these pitches, hope emotions will dominate intellect so that reasoning capacaties short circuit and our brain cells blink out. Fox hopes that I might fail to analyze his message, which is:

"Vote the Way us Sick Folks Vote, it's the only right thing to do."

Sorry, Michael J, next time try sending somebody I can respect, like the lady on the left. It is your choice to primp and twitch before an audience in order to gain support for your cause. It is our choice to think before we support you.

So think before you vote, people. It's the only right thing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Veronika Zemanova.

She looked better before the fake tits.