10/24/2006

On voting: I am handicapped (no big deal--artificial hip and knee) so I cannot vote at our precinct, which is located at the bottom of one of the steepest inclines you can imagine (half the eligible voters in my precinct either vote absentee or they don't vote at all). This means I have to vote like, right now. I have decided to vote Republican because I feel, after examining Democratic candidates and positions, that even a do nothing Republican is better than the Democrats. You better cruise around and see what Congressional Black Caucus Democrats have in store for the country they really hate; many of these people will chair committees: Hastings, Conyers, Diane Watson, Maxine Waters, Charles Rangell together with a few maniacs not likely to pass muster like Barbara Lee. I happen to know Dingel from his days as CFTC oversight responsibility (now House minority leader) and he is just a horrid guy who now represents Dearborn Michigan Muslims only.

Anyway, I decided to vote Republican in self defense. There is the longest rundown on Democratic leaders right here, but I warn you it is long long long.

2 comments:

Mr. Right said...

Thanks for the link, Howard.

I don't mean to nitpick, but I think maybe you meant to link to this post on Congressional ratings, though, rather than Stew's nifty humor post on Pelosi.

Thanks again and God bless!

Howard said...

fixed----thanx