10/05/2006

POOR INNOCENT PAGES, MY ASS

FOLEY, or "Hey Congressman! Wanna suck my dick? Please...." Another way of saying that I don't think these "pages" are innocent at all. They were willing---dare I say hopeful---they would be asked to participate in hot sex with the congressman. They led Foley on big time. Are any of us to believe that two of them went to his house years after serving as pages because the feared being molested? Bull Shit. As most of you know, I was a total piece of shit as a lad---still am from time to time----and there were times I was solicited, times when I engaged in faggot smashing, and times that I was just looking for any trouble that might be out there hoping against hope that I'd find some. Never was I an innocent babe in the woods even though I lived in the woods. I was hip to all that stuff in a so-called "innocent" time, a time that was never as innocent as now described; a time of every vice we see right now; a time when all of us kids knew the score by the time we were juniors in high school. I don't for a second believe that any urban young man over the age of fifteen can be molested without being a willing participant in this day and age. No chance. Foley is a piece of shit, but those young men are toilet paper. They knew dam well he was weak. Knew that he couldn't resist temptation for very long.

"Hey, Congressman, if I got naked in front of you would you get a stiffy?" You all know dam well that was the name of the game. Foley is a guy who cannot resist temptations of the flesh, and those pages knew it.

No comments: