11/08/2006



Faith Hill was amazed she didn't win "Best Vocalist?" The one who should have been completely amazed was the great Martina McBride (above left)---great looking and great singer. BTW, I think Hill was kidding around, she had to know she was in a close up and I've never heard of her being some kind of bitch. But there were stories, never denied, of her using coke a long time ago. It's next to impossible to cover up drug use these days so I doubt it played a part now. Her rep is super clean, and I mean super clean with nobody saying a bad word about her. But her "blow up" has seven postings on page one of YouTube. Looks like a PR nightmare for her.

2 comments:

MaxedOutMama said...

Hey, just dropped by to tell you that you are right and I am wrong. Bush really is a fool. Not as foolish as the American public, but that's not saying much....

That's all. To lift the spirits of any troops who haven't been Pelosied yet and just happen to drop by, how 'bout you post a bunch of naked ladies?

Hey, die with a smile on your face....

Howard said...

1. Clothed women look sexier
2. I try to keep this a PG 35 Blog, so I leave it to the reader to click to the chase.