11/07/2006

I've had four or six exceptionally over written emails that question two of my "I Go There Every Day" links. The first is the inclusion of the gossip site called I Don't Like You in That Way, like reading about Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan is somehow low brow, something beneath the "mother fucking" of our criminal politicians the high brow way that Debbie Schussel and Ann Coulter do. Well here's what: I'd way rather read about a bunch of real whores than a bunch of political pimps; I'd rather read about some movie star pseudo hunk who suddenly is caught on his knees while wearing a dress than I would a politician who bangs teen age boys in the "cloak room." I also include Bad Jocks dot Com because some of that stuff is just too delicious to pass up: the one about the teen female field hockey player clocking an opposing player during a post game handshake is worth ten trips to the New York Times.

Several of you question the link to Matt Welch when his so-called site is actually a boring LA Times opinion site. I agree, and the link has been taken down precisely because it is a useless LA Times bullshit site.

No comments: