11/06/2006

SOMETHING SMART PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW

Absolute proof that the media is nearly totally corrupt?

If the election result fails to install the Democratic Party as rulers of the House. I'm an old fart---no I didn't vote for FDR---( but my son did)---and I cannot find evidence of such a one sided press outside of Nazi Germany and good ol' Stalin; I remember as if it were yesterday Nazi Minister of Propaganda, Goebbels, telling me to get rid of my dog because its large snout made Goebbels suspect it of being Jewish, and if my dog was Jewish I was, by astute deduction, a Zionist faggot. Our press acts as if reporters and publishers face jail if they deviate from the party line. As of this morning they all seem to be covering up the same ass as they "report" the possibility of a GOP win---not to worry, the Propaganda Ministry offices at the New York Times, LA Times, and Washington Post see a huge Democratic win. No ass covering for them.

Now, cleansed
from all the bullshit, Power Line has a clear and honest reportage of exactly how and why the polls get muddy. Excellent read. Cutting to the chase: too many people lie about their intention to vote to get a correct read in this election.

No comments: